The International Ombudsman Association (IOA) is a volunteer-driven organization, so we depend on the talent, skills and energy of our members to bring the Association’s work to life. You can learn more about the IOA’s eight standing committees by clicking here or via the "About Us" menu option. Your participation is welcome!
- For a list of FAQs, Frequently Asked Questions click here
- For additional information or questions about IOA Membership or Professional Development, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For additional information or questions on becoming a Certified Organizational Ombudsman Practitioner® (CO-OP), please send an email to email@example.com
- For additional information or questions about the Journal of the International Ombudsman Association (JIOA), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Ombudsman Association
390 Amwell Road, Suite 402
Hillsborough, NJ 08844 USA
* The IOA is a professional association and does not investigate or respond to complaints about government agencies, ombudsman offices, or private entities.